5.05.2006

Where You Been?

What up peoples!

*looks around to see that everyone that ever had 5 minutes of their life to waste is now gone after such a long hiatus*


Oh well, what can you do?


Getting to the point of this entry, I am finally back at home for a while. As many of you know, I travel for work sometimes. This year has been a little different though. In the first four months of this year I have been to:

San Fran
Dallas
Hershey, PA
San Diego
Phoenix
Reno
Orlando
Wilmington, NC
Chicago
Atlanta
St. Louis

So you can see my frequent flyer miles have accumulated pretty rapidly this year. The great thing is, I am love to travel. Especially on my company's dime!

Traveling has become my new hustle! Everytime I am out, I accumulate frequent flyer miles, hotel points and general credit card reward points. The goal is to go to Europe for damn near free and expand my international travel experience. Thus far, I have only gotten out of the US to visit Toronto and Mexico City. Tijuana doesn't real count. If there were no border station, would you really know the difference between Mexico and the part of California it borders?

Which leads me to my next blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home