8.21.2006

When the Levees Broke

If you are near a TV and also are a HBO subscriber, please check out the new Spike Lee documentary "When The Levees Broke." The first two installments are airing tonight. The last two will be airing tomorrow night. And I assume they will also be re-running it and make it available On-Demand sometime later this week and for a while after.

I know the whole Katrina thing has fallen to almost forgotten on most people's list of "What the F is going on in the world?" but I am sure this documentary will offer something that the mainstream media missed and has since forgotten about in the wake of Lance Bass, Maurice Clarett, Jon-Benet's suppossed killer and all of the other "news" that is being thrown at us right now.

So instead of watching the usual "must see TV" shows that I normally watch on Monday, I will be tuning in to hear the story of Katrina through the eye of Spike's camera. Hopefully you will too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home