6.16.2005

More Scotch Files

Some Things Should Be Avoided at All Costs
In the ever changing or blurring of gender roles comes this new report about it being okay for babies to suck on their dad's nipples during the "sucking phase" of a child's development. Forget what the report says this just seems wrong on so many levels. Why in the world should we be subjected to seeing a baby sucking on their father's nipples just because the mom is not around. Isn't that one of the greatest reasons pacifiers were invented? Is this a plot to deny babies the privelege of sucking on plastic nipples? There a whole lot of grown men who pay heavily for the opportunity to mouth a plastic nipple, but that's a topic for a different post and someon'e elses blog.

Seriously, I think even the most whipped dude would contend this suggestion. And I love the fact that they had to plainly interate, "This story is not about producing milk, but strictly calming the baby with the father's breast." I guess that was a disclaimer for all the pedophile dads and baby sitters out there. Funny how this comes out a few days after a certain trial.

Here's to the hope that men stand up for themselves and veto this suggestions. Ladies you have been warned- leave the baby nipple interaction between YOU and hte baby.

A Day in the Life of A Couple Lotto Winners

Donna Goeppert of PA just won her second million dollar prize THIS YEAR! I really don't have any comments to add to this. Just an amazing thing that I am going to add to my list of jealousy. Right behind not getting to be Martin Luther King in the 5th grade Black History program. I still don't know how I lost to the stuttering kid!

Another winner, Paul Duke, who happened to win the second-largest single-ticket Powerball history is looking to take his winnings to billionaire status. Quite a noble task. Usually folks go plum crazy and end up broke and on the brink of suicide. Knowing little about investing, I wonder what how aggressive his investments will have to be to take $80+ million to a billion. When I initially started reading the article I thought he netted $200 million and thought that a billion would be in reach. Maybe after his talk show and reality series appearance he will drop an album, "Get Richer or Die Tryin"

The Real Jack Bauer

Apparently, CTU really does exist. Recently, George Bush took a tour of the real Counterterrorism Center. I have been staring at my screen thinking of things to be said about this place and who was on the tour, but considering my close proximity to Northern Virginia I will refrain. I made a promise to myself that I was going to get a pair of Jordan tennis shoes before I die. As a matter of fact, maybe I should just go buy some now. Just in case.

*still looking at screen*

F it! There is one thing I will say. I wonder if there is a reason that 24 comes on Fox. Since Bush is trying to force his "I am the War President" and "Eliminator of Terrorism" agendas on the world, I wonder if one of his favorite ass kissing corporations, News Corp. (who owns Fox) is doing him a favor. Maybe I just have too much time on my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home