7.16.2005

Hopkins vs. Taylor

Round One Down


Thinking Hopkins might lose



Start of the 5th

Taylor being too aggressive, but fighting very well

5th round
Hopkins gave Taylor a part like it was '88


6th Round

Hopkins still has me nervous.


Start of the 9th Round

Hopkins has 4 rounds to win this. How is he going to do it?


10th Round

Finally some action. Hopkins hurt Taylor. Taylor laid up on him for a reason.

Begining of last round
I think Taylor has it by scorecards, so Hopkins is going to have to go all out.

End of fight:

Who wins?

My gut says Taylor, split decision.



Well, not that I am a boxing expert, but I was right. That makes Floyd Mayweather the best pound-for-pound fighter in the business today.

Talking to my brother earlier today, I said no champion goes out on top. It just never happens. Have to give the man his props though. Ten Years and 20 defenses is amazing.

Here's to the rematch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home